Troxhammar Golfclub - founded in 1989 - is located on the Färingsö Island approximately 30 minutes drive from the centre of Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden.
Troxhammar owns 285 acres close to the lake Mälar with an 18 hole course opened in 1996 and a 12 hole course opened in 2009 - the very first one to be officially recognized in Sweden. Both courses are located in a beautiful park landscape with both water obstacles and small forest areas.
On the premises you will find a driving range, two putting greens, two pitch- and chipping greens and a short par-3 course with 5 holes. In the club house there is a fully licensed restaurant and a golf shop.
By car from Stockholm City or from the north:
- follow signs to "Brommaplan", "Ekerö" and the Royal Palace
- after approximately 10 km turn right at roundabout towards "Stenhamra/Färentuna"
- after additional 4 km you will find the golf course on your left
By car from the south on the E4:
- approaching Stockholm look for a ferry sign to "Ekerö" (at Slagsta)
- follow the road until you pass Ekerö centre, take right at the traffic lights
- at the roundabout turn left towards "Stenhamra/Färentuna"
- take the blue bus 176 from underground station "Brommaplan" to "Stenhamra"
- the bus stop "Troxhammar" is located 150 meters from the club house.
CEO - Bengt Erkki, Mr
Phone +46760 549515
Phone +468 56420600